TR8 in April C/D

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR8 in April C/D
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 18:43:29 -0500
Hello listers!

Got tired about seeing all the crap about TRF that I forgot the reason I
was checking my mail at that time.

Just rec'vd April issue of Car and Driver, as a sidebar to their
European (read German) sportscar comparison test, they had mention of
the TR8. Don Schroeder, C/D Senior Tech Editor, has a "nicely restored
TR8".  "It was the shape of things to come. And it came and went."
Reminds me of what was seen on the backend of a TR6 SCCA Club Racer -
"The shape of things coming back"

Have Fun!

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073