TR4 Frame part needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Frame part needed
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:32:04 -0500 (EST)
The front left portion of a TR4 frame has a built-in vertical bracket which
rises up into the engine compartment.  The left inner body (wing) panel sits
on and is attached to this bracket.  The bracket on my TR4 is no longer
usable and I am looking for a replacement.  It will have to be welded to my
frame but it would be easier if I do not need to have one fabricated from
sheet steel.  If someone has an old frame or part of one that they would be
willing to cut up please let me know.
Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L