sway bars TR3 again

Subject: sway bars TR3 again
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 15:06:25 -0600
While installing ADDCO front sway bar kit (from VB), a couple of questions
comes up.

The kit includes 2 additional brackets, longer and bigger than the ones
which apparently bolt to the A frame.  Also, the bolts provided for bolting
the shorter bracket to the A arm seem to be to long.  they go all the way
though the A arm and there would not be enough threads to tighten down the
bracket I am assuming should bolt to the top of the arm.  What I'm I
missing folks?

Thanks.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces, but coming together)