TR6: Moss Rocker Oil Feed Kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: Moss Rocker Oil Feed Kit
From: Don Guthrie <don.guthrie@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 10:46:51 +1300
I've just received a Moss (Triumphtune) kit I ordered for improving the
supply of oil onto the rocker assembly, but they've sent the thing out with
no instructions whatsoever. There's basically two screw-in pressure
connections connected by a hose, presumably one goes into the rocker cover
somewhere and the other bolts into... what? I recall there was a discussion
on these things a while back (something about crush washers and leak
problems someone had setting it up?) - any advice on where the fittings
screw into and tips for setting up would be very welcome.

Don Guthrie
'74 TR6 PI
don.guthrie@xtra.co.nz