BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Michael.Lytton@sierra.com]

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Michael.Lytton@sierra.com]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:22:09 -0700

     From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
     Date: Mon, 28 Oct 96 11:35:48 PST
     Subject: TR6 For Sale

     Every day for the last 9 months or so, I've noticed a nice looking
     1969 TR6 for sale at a local "specialty imports" car dealer (I live in
     Eugene, Oregon). It's yellow-green in color, and from a distance it
     appears to be a nicely restored car.  The first sales price I saw was
     $5199, but now it is at $4999.

     The dealer's name and number are:  Lane Auto Imports, (541) 687-0596.
     I would be willing to take a look at the car for anyone interested.
     Please contact me directly by e-mail, as I am not a member of the
     triumphs list.

     I have no connection to Lane Auto Imports, nor financial interest in
     selling the car.  I'm just tired of seeing a nice Triumph waste away
     in a dealer lot, and I don't have the money for it.

     Thanks,

     michael.lytton@sierra.com