RE: TR 250 Cam and Rocker Upgrage

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR 250 Cam and Rocker Upgrage
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 22:36:52 -0500
Kenneth
        I am also rebuilding my engine.The guy I am getting my cam from said
that he has a mid-grade cam that will work fine for me. I shaved the head 0.010
and going to stay stock on the bore.Also I will port the intake to get a better
air-fuel mixture.This is my first Triumph engine rebuild on my own. Also I am
going to stay stock on the rocer arms for budget sake.
        Kevin Andrews
        Siler City,N.C.
        TR-250(CD7766L)