Re: SMITHS Radiomobile

To: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: SMITHS Radiomobile
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 07:22:44 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At  7:47 AM 10/25/96 -0400, Jack Brooks wrote:
>TeriAnn,
>
>I know you, as well as others, were looking for nformation on the radio
>installation for the TR-3.  With my recently purchased car, came a number of
>old TRA (Triumph Register of America) issues, including issue #51, dated
>July '88.

Wouldn't you know I have issues:  49,and 53 through 66.

Let me see if I can get #51 through TRA, I should rejoin anyway, even if
they are a midwest & Eastern "national" club.

I'f I cann't I ask yov to FAX or mail me a photocopy of the artical

Thanks for pointing it out!

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com