GT6 help-please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 help-please
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 16:19:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all you Triumphsters,
        I'm soooo close to gettin the car running after my carb rebuild,
but I'm having trouble with the butterfly valve on the second carb. I'll
put it in one way, and it won't fit. I'll put it in the other way, and the
idle screw will look like it'll work, but the accelerator pedal link dosn't
look like it'll work. Play with it some more and vice versa. When I say it
looks like it will or won't work, I mean that the way it rotates will work
on the accelerorator pedal linkage, but the butterfly will rotate against
the carb when you look at it from the idle adjustment screw. Understand? I
hope so...I really need some help on this one. I'm sooooooooooo

Good Luck and Thanks!

Now to watch the Yanks beat the mess out of the Braves.....

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1