Question and opinion.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question and opinion.
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 16:06:31 +0100
I want too have an mechanic oilpressure gauge too my spit mk2 65. Does
anyone have one?

Concerning this cat thing. If things that dont concern the list comes up
ignore them. There are always people that tries too get heard of one
reason or another. And when people stop listening at their arguments
they will try to irritate you(in order to get a debate or an reaction).

That is the only way thoose poor soules can get some attention. For
example Nazis who like us has a old project that they want too start up
again. The problem is there are no new parts available and no one wants
them on the road again. I wonder how long it takes before i get a answer
from a angry mini adolf. Shit the same.

This list is the best working manual on spitfires that exists.
keep on the good work.and we will be triumphant.