Nice Spit 1500 for sale in Concord, MA

Subject: Nice Spit 1500 for sale in Concord, MA
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 09:34:51 -0400 (EDT)

  No, no, not mine!  She hasn't ticked me off that badly yet :-)  Actually,
despite the bad crank, my Spit was been wonderful to me this season.
Anyway, I noticed a red spit for sale just down the road from me.  I stopped
and looked it over a little, the body is in perfect shape and the interior
is reasonably nice. I'm guessing its a '75 or '76. If anybody is looking for
a Spit 1500 in good shape in Eastern MA, I can get the phone # for you.

  As usual, I don't have any financial interest in the car, don't know the
owner, yadda, yadda, yadda.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit