Southern Calif - TR3 NOS Parts For $ale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern Calif - TR3 NOS Parts For $ale
From: WOTTATR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 21:23:30 -0400
Cc: WOTTATR@aol.com
Greetings,
I just received a telephone call from a fellow who is closing out his
restoration shop.
Contact, Terry Stokes, Old Car Service, 18081 Redondo Circle, Suite B,
Huntington Beach, CA  714 841-8341 voice, fax.  His business is located west
of Talbert and Beach.  The will be open SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20th @9:00am - till?
Here's what he listed to me:
TR3  NOS Starters and generators
TR3  several engines
TR3  several transmissions (no overdrives)
a box of Tonneau covers Black 30 years old he thinks they are for 2/3 cars
miscellaneous exhaust manifolds and carbs (old stock, not new old stock)
Too bad he's calling us so late, but there you have it.  I hope this helps
someone.
Sue Davis
Triumph Register of Southern California
Los Angeles