More on TR3 postage stamps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: More on TR3 postage stamps
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:49:00 +0100
Had a couple of replies already ref. the postage stamps (see earlier
mail)

Further details as follows:

Presentation packs of stamps are available for 2.20 pounds sterling.
 This includes one of each of the five stamps, plus a presentation
booklet with a little info. on the cars.  This information from the kind
lady from the post office shop, to whom I just spoke on the phone.  She
has reassured me that there should be plenty of sets left by the weekend
(which is the soonest I can get to our nearest main post office  -  the
smaller offices don't sell these sets).

Stamps are available singly, and the TR3 stamp is the cheapest (20p) and
therefore most plentiful.  I'll check the prices of the other stamps at
my local post office on the way home this afternoon, so I can then tell
you how much each of your favourite cars cost!

Just tell me what you want, add up its cost, then add about 40p to cover
postage.
Send me details by e-mail and I'll get what you want from the post
office.
Send payment by snail mail.  (I'll give you my postal address by e-mail
reply).  Sterling cheques only I'm afraid, payable to "D. Allder".
I'll send your stamp(s) as soon as I receive payment.  I promise.

Just had some snail mail this afternoon with a TR3 stamp attached.
 Here's a (black and white, sorry)  JPEG scan of the stamp, so you get an
idea of how they look:

Regards,

Daren Allder ><>
Reading, England