Re: GRM

To: eric@rpm.com
Subject: Re: GRM
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:29:37 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Eric;

You can call them at 904-673-4148 or by email at GRMHQ@aol.com.  Their
snail mail address is 425 Parque Drive, Ormond Beach, FL 32174.
Subscriptions are $14.97 per year. The editor, Tim Suddard is a Triumph
fan having two TR3s, one with Daytona race history.

Hope this helps.

Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds: Write to
gta@hideout.com
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition