Redline tires

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Redline tires
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 06:30:15 EDT
I accidently deleted the message from the person looking for redlines but
can post this recent message I received.  I have no connection or
interest and know nothing about the these tires.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3

5 Michelin 185 x 15 Red Line Tires from the last production run
('89?)...
virgin,  still have the stickers on 'em.   They are the correct size for
TR-250 and the perfect finishing touch for your restoration.  Sell as a
complete set only,  $600 obo.   Call  Andy (612) 930-7018 work,
479-1481