Car Covers Cheap!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Covers Cheap!
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:39:48 -0500
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\pwms1\961011143948b ]
    When surfing for the infamous bra (or mask as the industry calls it) I
came across the Covercraft home page. These guys make the "Technalon"
covers advertised in VB. Turns out they have a factory outlet store with an
800 number. The same cover I paid mucho bucks for you can get for 40 dollars
as a factory second. Don't know how much could be wrong to make it a second
but you can save over 100 buck for a good breathable cover for your winter
storage. I rolled the dice and ordered one for my Dad's, would you believe a
cherry Dodge 400 2 dr coupe. He should have it next week and I am sure he
will let me know if it doesn't fit right.

    www.deltanet.com/covercraft/index.html
For the browser inpaired the number is 1-800-382-3040

I have no financial interest in this or does my company.  I have had one of
these 'Technalon" covers for over 4 years and have been very pleased with it.
 It was one of the few things I had in Florida that did not grow mold. ;-)
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, TX