British Car Festival, Mobile AL

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Festival, Mobile AL
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:33:00 PST
Cc: jstovall@earthlink.net
On 110ct Jeff Stovall wrote:

>       Hey, I didn't know you (or his story) were in Alabama. Can you
tell
>me exactly where the car is located, I'm just kinda curious, and where
are
>you? I'm in Tuscaloosa. A couple others on the list have been writing to
me
>and we're going to try and meet at the next car whatever show we go to.

The TR2 is for sale in Grand Bay, AL.  I'm just up the road in Mobile.
We just had the Mobile BCF in Belingrath Gardens last weekend.  The show
was terrific!  Weather was glorious and there was a good turn-out.  The
New Orleans clubs were well represented, as were Pensacola and
Montgomery.  The local Jag dealer was one of the sponsors and they had
the new Jag on display.  Great looking car although there is a striking
similarity to the Buick Riviera (I think).

There were two stunning Jag Mk II's, lots of TR6, two TR3, several Spits,
and a great TR2000.

Matt Barre     Mobile AL
71 TR6
74 TR6 (for sale)
60 TR3a (under resto)
(2) 80 Spits (o/d & webers) need to get rid of one!