Re[2]: GT6/Spitfire Bra?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, lmdpth@lmd.ericsson.se (LMD/T/TB Peter Thorsen)
Subject: Re[2]: GT6/Spitfire Bra?
From: Zenon_Barelka@systech.com
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 96 14:57:18 PST
     Peter,

     I currently live in California and was planning to go to Europe next
     summer.  High on my agenda was to determine the purpose of the bra.
     In addition to your thoughts, I reasoned that it may be historical or
     cultural.  Perhaps similar to a gun rack in some of the other states.

     I now need to reconsider the justification for my trip.

     Zenon