TR 3 Whatsit: Part Two

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 3 Whatsit: Part Two
From: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 14:10:11 -0800
Still no clear answers on the TR 3 DPO horn button question that I posed a
couple of weeks back...I now have a supplementary...

My TR 3 (TS 12287L) has a 3A engine (TS 45287E)....the valve cover is
pretty standard in all respects except one....on the left (tall) side,
there is an additional, rounded rectangluar, mushroom configured
breather..also chromed and looking like it belongs there.  I've never seen
one like it in any of the parts catalogues, literature, or at any
meets...was this an option? a parts store special?..any ideas?

David J. R. Williams
TS 12287L
CF 18015
CF 20725