BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [jim jones <jojames@sn.no>]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [jim jones <jojames@sn.no>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:04:28 -0600
     Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 08:41:21 +0200 (MET DST)
     From: jim jones <jojames@sn.no>
     Subject: TR4 Door Window

Greetings to all.
My question concerns the fit of the door window and the windscreen frame.
I have adjusted the windscreen frame so both sides are the same.  I have
replaced the upper part of the regulator (one arm was bent slightly).  I
have used all the adjustability of the regulator positioning bolts.
The driver's side window still is too much tilted forward.  The top of the
window, when rolled up comes about 1/4 - 1/2 inches too far forward and
there is a 1/2 inch gap (horizontal) at the bottom.
Is it possible that the glass is from the wrong car?  I've found those kinds
of things before.  I don't have any way to check.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

67 TR4A IRS
--
- jim jones