TR-7 parts or parts car needed near Dayton, Oh

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 parts or parts car needed near Dayton, Oh
From: RWynne1494@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:32:45 -0400
Due to an unfortuniate experience with a body shop, I am in need of a laundry
list of parts for my wifes TR-7.  The car was delivered back to us with most
of the lights missing as well as many other things as well.

I am willing to drive some to get a car that may have all the parts I need or
to pick up specific parts you may have.

I need:

Trunk latch and Key mech. (including the key please)
Rocker mouldings and end caps
Thresholds
Headlight door rubbers (RH & LH)
Front side marker lamps