Triumph Font TTF

Subject: Triumph Font TTF
From: Francois Demont <100304.2046@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 09 Oct 96 06:29:49 EDT
Great news !
You can now use in your windows softwares the authentic T R I U M P H chromed
letters from your Triumph's (pre-1970) bonnet !
Well, it's only a completely hand-made font, beta version 0.9... You will not
have yet all the characters (I forgot the question sign, but, as I'm French,
made the characters with accents). Some of the (lowercase) characters are
inspired by the Britannic bold (well-named) font, (c)Typeface.
I think main use is for titles, as small sizes will not be very readable..

You may find it at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/spitfire/triumph.ttf
(If you have any problem to download it, I can email it, as attached binary file
on demand)

I hope I will have some feedback about it, please tell me if you have any
problem to use it or if that character is too much something... May I dream to
receive any printed sample if you use it ? (surface address in France on demand,
I already exchange with some Triumph newsletters editors, thanks to you all)

we say 'Amicalement'

Francois Demont 100304.2046@compuserve.com
Spitfire MK3, 1968, valencia blue, every day car
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/spitfire