Re: Wodden steering wheel unusual?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wodden steering wheel unusual?
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 04:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
>I have an spitfire Mk2 1965 and it is fitted with the original extra
>equipment wooden wheel. I read that it is unusual or rare. Is that so?
>I also have chairs in leather is that also unusual?
>The car seems to have a lot of small sunvisors, falcon flashers etc

Mr. Ylitalo,
        While I don't know how rare your car is, it certainly is unusual
becuase of the steering wheel and leather seats. I don't know much about
mechanics and such, but I know it's fairly rare for someone to find a car
with the equipment you have. Others on the list should know more than I do,
though.

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."