Re[2]: Teak wood Dash

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Teak wood Dash
From: Warren.Allen@infores.com (Warren Allen)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:28:01 -0700
          Yes, the battleship North Carolina (in Wilmington) does have
          a teak deck.  I was there about a year or so ago, and they
          were refurbishing the ship (I wonder if they got
          shipwright's disease . . . ) and were replacing all the
          teak.  I guess the lesson is that if you have a teak dash,
          and you leave your car outside with the top down, you may
          have to replace the teak every 50 years or so.

          Warren Allen
          Winston-Salem, NC