TR-6: PDWA centering results

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6: PDWA centering results
From: Kirk Steward <kdstewar@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:33:41 -0700
My thanks to all (Bruce Krobusek, Bill Wood and Steve Sides) that
responded to my recent request for help recentering the PDWA shuttle.
Having grown tired of the bleeding method, I took the advice to
mechanically recenter the shuttle.  After removing the switch body from
the assembly, it took only about 3 minutes to accomplish the task
carefully using a sharp ice pick.  The paper clip proved to be too soft
and the clip bent.  This was truly a much simpler method than that
described in the Bentley manual.

This list continues to be an incredible source of information and
encouragement to me.  I will contine to consult your advice during my
rolling restoration.  Many thanks.

Kirk Steward
Davis, California
1976 TR-6