97 National & racetrack(was Triumph Humor)

To: lesf@metronet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 97 National & racetrack(was Triumph Humor)
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 9:29:32 -0500
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\960930092932v ]
Les,
  Any chance that there will be some track time at the new race track in
North  Ft. Worth. Some laps sure would be fun. It might also get more of the
race types to come.
  When I was in Florida, we (Gold Coast Triumphs) rented Sebring for the day
at our regional event. We figured out how many cars it would take to pay for
the time and encouraged early registration for the track poeple. If we did
not get the required number to pay for it we would return the money. That
was not a problem as we had more than expected taking up the offer to go
around a track.  Even the trailer queens came out and paid for the parade
laps. It was much more fun than an Autocross (2 hrs wait for 55 sec.).
  BTW I misplaced the homepage location for the Red River Triumph Club.
Would you post it for us to keep up with the upcoming event?
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, Tx