Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 11:17:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet,

I couldn't get ours to work either when I first got it.  Someone advised me
to be sure not to cover up the hole on the front of the Z-S carb (at the top
as you look at it)  Once I did this the Unisyn worked OK.

You end up with the thing over the intake, but not centered over the intake
since it has to be off center to allow it to miss that port.

On mine I find that it will register, but on the lower half of the scale.
 You need to adjust the Unisyn to where it is drawing maximum air across that
little hole.  Too far our, it won't work, too far in it won't work - GOOD
LUCK.

JoeSImcoe