TR6 Front Engine Question

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Front Engine Question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:16:02 -0600
Encoding: 10 TEXT
I have removed the oil pan (sump) from my 76 TR6 in order to replace the
gasket. I have also replaced the rear seal on the engine (as part
of a clutch replacement) and  was wondering if I should replace anything at the
front of the engine while the sump is off. (This car has
been stored [properly] for a number of years and seems to have a lot of gunk
build up around the front - timing cover perhaps?).

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com