GT6/Spitfire Bra?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6/Spitfire Bra?
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:18:10 -0500
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\pwms1\960924131810f ]
Fellow Scions,
    Anybody out there know where to get a bra for a GT6 or Spitfire. I used
to see ads for them years ago in VB and Moss but not in a long time. A
friend has one for his Frogeye he had custom made from someone that
advertised once in a Healey publication, but had lost the address. There has
got to be some company that make a high quality car bra for these models.
Please I don't need any sources for the Triumph Saki warming variety!
  The driving is getting great here in Texas now that the 100 degree temps
have finally broke. Lots of good drives are planned with the Hill Country
Triumph Club this fall and winter and it sure would help when following
those pick-up trucks with the beer cans blowing out the back while waiting
for chance to pass.;-)
Thanks
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L