Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor

To: Richard Jackson <Richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>, Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 96 10:05:22 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 09/24/96 09:44

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>wrote:

(Quoting Rich Jackson here)
>>So no-one thinks it'd be a good idea to put that 383 Chrysler V8(From a dead
>>Jensen Interceptor) we have in the garage into my newly restored A40 Farina
>>body shell then????  :-)

>No, Rich, not the Farina. Perhaps the Herald Estate (you could mount the
>383 in the rear cargo area), but definitely NOT the Farina!

Rich, You wouldn't have an old Siata Spring hanging about, would you?
THAT might be a candidate. Or perhaps an Amphicar. Wait a minute, wait
a minute. I have the perfect car for that 383, A BMW Isetta! (Not an lbc
I know but then the swap wouldn't be a sacrilege. :-))
Just a thought.
Rik (Waiting for flames from the German car fans on the list.)
Rik Schlierer                        "Destiny does not send us heralds.
rgs03@health.state.ny.us              She is too wise or too cruel for that."
LucaSpeed Motorsports                 Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray