TR-6 1976 Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA) adjustment

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 1976 Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA) adjustment
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 23 Sep 96 08:46:42 EDT
> I have assumed that this is due to the mispositioning of the PDWA shuttle.

You are probably correct. In my experience, simply making the brake system
well again will not extinguish the lisght. You need to remove the switch from
the top of the PDWA, take a bent paper clip (or some other small, stout wire)
and physically reposition the itty-bitty shuttle inside of the PDWA. If I
remember
correctly, you'll see a tapered area on the shuttle that should be centered in
the PDWA switch hole. I found this to be a trial-and-error (mostly error!)
process.  Good luck!

     - BAK -

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY