TR6 ROLL BAR FOR SALE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 ROLL BAR FOR SALE
From: placroix@magi.com (Jean-Paul Lacroix)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 20:08:27 -0400 (EDT)

--============_-1368872066==_============

I have for sale a very nice TR6 roll bar (street use only...too short for
SCCA approval).  Finished in black base coat/clear coat...very sharp.
Just a couple of very small paint dings near the base.
Will sell for $ 100.00 US funds. Buyer pays the cost to ship.

While I'm here, has anyone on the list ever done a conversion from the
stock Zenith Stromberg CD175 carbs to a twin SU HIF series setup? If so,
can you let me know how you modified the linkage, as well as what metering
needle profile was used. Was a significant gain in performance realized? I
am contemplating such a conversion for a 1973 TR6 engine which I'm
currently rebuilding. I'm also considering some drastic mods to the
cylinder head. Does anyone know what my new compression ratio might be if I
shaved off.100" off my head which has a stock compression ratio of 7.75:1?
I'm also interested in information regarding porting of a TR6 head, ie. how
much..from where..etc. Any advice would be much appreciated. Although I've
never before contributed to this list, I've been reading it faithfully for
the last month or so, and have already learned a great deal.  A truly
remarkable resource for any Triumph owner...glad I found it.

Paul Lacroix,
(613) 233-6437
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
1973 TR6 (CF3193U) [a.k.a. whole in ground to throw money into]