TR250 ROstyle hubcap wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 ROstyle hubcap wanted
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:54:10 -0400
A fellow I know who restores MG's for a living (poor soul that he is), has a
customer with a TR250 that has lost a hubcap. Since this is the worlds most
expensive TR250, in terms of restoration cost, the lady wants a new one.  The
car is pretty nice, Surrey Top, O/D, A/C, leather tan interior, but she paid
this guy $45.00 to do everything including putting together a body from parts
a la Practical Classics TR6 book. Don't ask how much, I promised not to tell!

Bob in Austin