Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC) <960914000927_284577283@emout04.

To: Godafoss@aol.com
Subject: Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC) <960914000927_284577283@emout04.mail.aol.com>
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 10:17:43 PDT
Cc: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, Triumphs@autox.team.net, kerch@parc.xerox.com
>>>Godafoss@aol.com said:
 > You shouldn't at all be surprised at what is known on the "Left Coast."
Where
 > do you suppose all of these people came from? In Calif. alone we have a
 > larger population than Canada, and maybe 5 in ten have lived here more than
 > 5-6 years.

Just to set the record straight, my family on my mother's side has been in
California over a hundred years; the only reason I spent a lot of time outside
CA was my father was an Army Officer, so I got to live in exciting
cosmopolitan spots like Fort Sill, OK.  I've lived continuously in California
since my dad retired in 1967.

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: kerch@parc.xerox.com :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center