Spitfire bonnet assembly--free to a good home

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire bonnet assembly--free to a good home
From: "George Fisher" <HW1.GFISHER@HW1.CAHWNET.GOV>
Date: 05 Sep 1996 12:52:12 PST
Comment: HW1 GFISHER 09/05/96 12:52:47 HW1SSW1

I have a slightly wrinkled bonnet assembly from a '72 Spitfire Mk IV. The
headlights, headlight castings and trim are gone, as are the side marker
lights and latches. The fenders and frame are pretty straight, the bonnet is
wrinkled on the left rear corner, there's a dent on the nose and a small rusty
spot.

If no one can use it, it's off to the landfill...

I'm located in Davis, California--near Sacramento.

George Fisher
(916) 229-4480 day
(916) 756-7176 evening