re GT6 Insanity (a little long)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re GT6 Insanity (a little long)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 17:52:54 -0700
>But now I've got this insane idea that I need a GT6.  I'm afraid I'm over
>the edge.  What do I need a GT6 for?  I can't think of any good reason.  In
>the summer they're like a toaster oven.  Only Volkswagens and Corvairs have
>worse rear suspensions.  You spend your entire life trying to figure out how
>to get an oil pressure gauge and ammeter into the dash, and make it look
>good.

Yes you need it - - -
Get a GT6 mk II or early MKIII they have the trick rotoflex suspension.
And as for oil gauge, use the combination oil/water guage from an Austin
Healy or MG.  It will fit the dash opening and will look almost stock.  The
Ammeter is another story!  Just trying to rationalize - - -
Barry Schwartz
bschwart@pacbell.net
63 Spit, 72V6 Spit, 70 GT6+