O.D. Woes\ And a Nice Suprise

To: TR6Massey@aol.com, mcmullen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: O.D. Woes\ And a Nice Suprise
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 13:34:36 -0400
Pat

I think the O-ring idea is the most likely, judging from the attention you
seem to give
your car.  But you might check the fluid level like previously mentioned
especially if your car is like Greg's and loves to mark it's spot.

     Chet

And by the way, yesterday I put my B in a American Iron car show, they stuck
me with the 2 seater sports car division, about 15 Corvetts!!!!! Yikes!!!!

But, much to my shagrinn  it took 2nd place, with a nice big trophy to
boot!!!!
The guys with their 40,000.00 vetts were a little red faced to say the least.
 And I was very, very suprised.

     LBC'S RULE  Chet