RE: Removable Luggage Rack

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Removable Luggage Rack
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:35:13 -0600
Arthur,

I have a similar rack on the way it is mounted, ie. the finger hooks and nylon
webbing.  It doesn't come apart tho.  I am having some parts fabricated at a
local shop.  It's called McLean steel and welding.  I'm sure there must be a
welding shop near you.  They can make just about anything.  Good luck.

Jane B.