Re: BF&E Experience

To: David Rupert <75701.242@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: BF&E Experience
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 08:07:46 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On 3 Sep 1996, David Rupert wrote:

> Thought I'd share a little conversation with Ken at British Frame & Engine.

> He had a possible sale for $1400.00.  Instead, he sold me a $12.00 timing
> chain.
> I've seen a lot of bad vendor experiences written up here, I thought I would
> share a good one.
>
> David Rupert

        Dave,

        I ran into Ken Gillanders several years back at the Chicago
        Historic Races. He had come out from CA. to help Charlie Kates
        with his TR4 that weekend. In short he's great. He has talked me
        out of purchases too. He's also given me advice that is worth more
        than money.

        I feel British Frame and Engine is one of the best resources we
        TR owners have to rely on.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois