Re: Smog over Alice's

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Smog over Alice's
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 20:19:41 -0400
Fellow Motorhead Geezers,

If you haven't heard the recent version of the Massacree--epilogue, or
whatever it's called, I'd recommend getting a copy of it before Thanks-
giving, and that way you'll have it on hand to amaze and impress your
family and friends !!  When I first heard it, I nearly fractured my funny-
bone.  Don't know if it's on 8-track though...sorry Bruce...by the way,
Bruce, I might have another couple of Slim Whitman 8-tracks if you're try-
ing to expand your musical horizons even further.

Beast regards,
Tom Tweed
TR-250  CD 4959 L
SW Ohio