Re: Smog over Alice's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog over Alice's
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:52:58 -0400
I didn't follow this whole thread - but MUST add my .02c

Rik added - <<I agree. Well worth a listen. But be prepared. It goes on for
some 25 minutes. It takes up one whole side of an album. You young'uns
probably don't remember albums. They were big black vinyl things from which
people used to listen to music, WAY back before compact disks. (Don't mind
Schlierer,
he's old enough to remember Arlo's daddy.)>>

And JoeSimcoe is OLD enough to have frequented the original Alice's (much
more character) before they moved it out by Tanglewood (it is still there
isn't it - hate to tell you how long it has been since I've been there)

Feeling Old, and remembering "albums"

JoeSimcoe