Re: Mini's are not TR's...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com (Pat Leask)
Subject: Re: Mini's are not TR's...
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 96 16:47:30 EST
     Pat Leask wrote

     >got next to zero help from the [mini] group...

     Don't be too hard on the guys with the "mini LBCs"...the Triumph list
     activity probably more reflects the several hundred to one ratio of
     Triumphs to Minis than the character of the ownership....

     A Mini owning friend (who did not remove the floor pans, but did an
     extensive restoration) suggests removing only one pan at a time, and
     being very cautious about changing shape/alignment during
     replacement...

     Cheers!

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6