Exhaust Systems

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust Systems
From: PHILIP SMITH <SMITH007@cris.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:09:51 +0000
What a pretty Saturday morning! Wish I had my TR6 back, I'd sure have
the top down, enjoying a nice drive. Anyway, I guess I'll just have to
be satisfied with thinking and discussing Triumphs for now?
My question is this; as I understand, there are freeflow exhaust
systems like Monza, and Ansa. What are the differences between the
two.Where can I find information on the Ansa,where are they sold,where
can I write away for information.
Also, when you put headers on a early TR6 engine, what are the
choices, are there different configurations, different styles,
different results? Please educate me, any help would be greatly
appreciated!Thanks
Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.