Re: your mail<Pine.3.05.9608230830.I3114-b100000@fovea.rad.unc.edu>

To: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail<Pine.3.05.9608230830.I3114-b100000@fovea.rad.unc.edu>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:16:18 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>I've heard of people taking a torch to the bottom and scraping it off.
>Probably not feasible unless youre foing a body off though.

I have done this with my A40, only problem was when I left the blowtorch in one
place for too long and the underseal caught fire, dripped and when straight
down the back of my arm, I then burnt my fingers on my other hand trying to put
the flames out when I paniced(sp)......ha ha you may all laugh now, as I imagine
you all already are!!! :-)