Re: TR6 parts and thier value

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 parts and thier value
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:01:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I would add to that, if it is an item that doesn't have a core value,
figure 15-25% of the new purchase price.  If it is something that is no
longer available that percentage could be higher depending on the
condition.  But then again, if they aren't available any longer, you might
want to hold on to those parts as they will become even more scarce as
time goes on...

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /