Easy solution

To: triumphs@autox.team.net ('trumppa')
Subject: Easy solution
From: knystrom@NCSCTC01ES.ntc.nokia.com (Nystrom Kim (NTC/Espoo))
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 15:36:36 +0300
The radiator cap solution...

The discussion of radiator caps reminds me of an old car I once had. You
know the kind, ratty and raggidy, driven when I was a
poor college student. I was having trouble with something I couldn't readily
identify myself, so I took it into the shop.

The mechanic looked at it a couple of minutes and said, "What you really
need is the radiator cap solution."

"Oh," I said, trying not to sound too confused. "Do you mean the radiator
cap isn't holding enough pressure?"

"Thats part of the problem" he said. "You need to lift the radiator cap and
drive another car under it. Then the next day you can
replace the radiator cap, and it should solve your problem."

greetings from Finland,
Kim N