Weber carb Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber carb Question
From: Rtrickey@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 21:52:52 -0400
I am having some problems with the primary and secondary idle jets for a pair
of down draft Webers on a 1965 TR4A.  Apparently I have gotten some "dirty"
gas and it is getting into the jets giving me some problems.  My question is
what type of fuel filter will remove the really small pieces of dirt from
fuel which is giving me my problems.  I have thought about a bronze or metal
type filter perhaps purchased from a speed shop.
I have a normal type filter in use now with an electric fuel pump and believe
I need a more thorough filter.  Anybody got an idea????

Rebe Trickey
1965 TR4A