Re: sport exhaust system to spitfire mk2

To: robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se
Subject: Re: sport exhaust system to spitfire mk2
From: Jorgen_Klitholm@online.pol.dk (J¿rgen Klitholm)
Date: 08 Aug 1996 07:52:10 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just got the prices for the same thing for my own spit mk3 from Nordisk
Morris Minor Lager +45 86443295(yes, the carry Triumph stuff as well), and
accoridng to them the price for af Mk2 set is about the same:
               Ordinary     Stainless
Manifold       1150,-       1840,-
Dobble exhaust 1272,-       2280,-

K&N Air filters 2 x 340,-
Rampipes 2 x 120,-

Prices are in Danish kroner, at the current exc. rate it would be a bit more
in Swedush kroner. I can highly recommend NMML for any Triumph parts here in
scandinavia, their prices are OK and their knowledge outstanding.

Jorgen
69 Spit MK3