Re: Catalogs

To: Philip Smith <smith007@IntNet.net>
Subject: Re: Catalogs
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:18:12 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Philip Smith wrote:

> Thanks everybody,with the PH#'s to TRF.However, I was wongering if
> anyoe would explain to me exactly what Triumph Tune specializes in.Do
> they have a catalog?
> thanks
> Phil smith

        Triumph tune is a division of (actually, I think they were a separate
        business bought out by) Moss Motors... I have a catalogue from them.
        They carry a good selection of Triumph parts as well as competition
        parts (e.g. Webber-Del Orto Carb sets, cams, suspension upgrades,
        ignition systems, etc, etc.).

        Their prices on many items seems to be comparable to what you can
        get this side of the BWS, Other items are considerably cheaper...
        (e.g. 87mm piston and liner sets for 2 litre TRs are a bit over
        1/3rd of stateside prices).

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois