Re[2]: Any tips on installing a front 1/4 panel on my

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Subject: Re[2]: Any tips on installing a front 1/4 panel on my
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 96 08:25:35 EST
     I'd also recommend putting stiffeners across the top of the door
     openings....

Subject: Re: Any tips on installing a front 1/4 panel on my
Author:  tgentr@rw1.rworld.com at smtpgate
Date:    8/6/96 5:39 PM

MO>Tom,

MO>Are the outer rocker panels bolted on as well? Thanks.

MO>--Jon

No, the rockers, inner and outer, are welded on.  All of the inside
panels are welded as well, but at least most of the outer panels are
relatively painless to remove and replace.

If you are contemplating rocker panel removal, you should know that the
rockers supply some stiffness and support to the chassis.  You will
have to put just a bit of jack pressure under the middle of the frame
during the R/R operation if you hope to get your doors to fit properly
again.

Tom Gentry