Old Men at Triumph's

Subject: Old Men at Triumph's
From: Francois Demont <100304.2046@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Aug 96 08:40:28 EDT
Christian Simonsen wrote :
>>>If you are on stock size tires and wheels, I wouldn't go overboard on
increasing the size of the sway bar, handling could get worse.<<<

Yes, but, more generally, let me know : Is there anyone there, thinking that
guys of Coventry, in the sixties, were really nuts, and never tested their cars
? (for a *normal* use of course)  Has anyone enough time and money to run
designs and driving tests like the factory did ?
OK, the factory had to made compromises for production costs, but I think one
must have a deep knowledge of his own car (year of use) before changing the
original design... Your original Triumph is so nice...

Francois Demont 100304.2046@compuserve.com
Spitfire MK3, 1968, valencia blue, every day car in Brittany, France
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/spitfire